About Me

My photo
Welcome! I'm Kim. I have lots of creative and entertaining ideas I can't wait to share with you, but my personal story will have to be shared a little at a time. In addition to blogging about upscale entertaining on a budget, I want to share my experience living with major depressive disorder. Entertaining and creating beautiful things while fighting hopelessness and despair should make for some interesting reading, don't you think?

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Beautiful Tea Party Hat, Wedding Hat, Summer Hat, Tutorial PREVIEW

Hello, Upscale Party Readers!



I promised that I would post once a week and I've already gotten behind. Things certainly get in the way when you are a working-full-time single mother!


I have started to draft a DIY tutorial on how to make this lovely hat:
Because I want readers who do not consider themselves "crafty" to be able to follow my directions (and because once a teacher - always a teacher), I am being very specific about each step in the process. Therefore, of course, it is taking me much longer than I had planned to create the post.
 
I wanted to show you the pretty hat that you will be able to make so that you will check back in a few days.
 
The tutorial will be up very soon, and even if you have never done any crafting in your life, you will be able to make this lovely hat!  PROMISE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment